Dozens of bonuses are available at the best online casinos. This is how 22Bet and other online platforms promote their services among users.
Types of Bonuses
First, bonuses are differentiated by the type of accrual:
- Non-deposit – players are awarded for performing certain actions on the site and do not need to replenish the account to get it.
- On deposit – is extra money as a gift to deposit a certain amount of money.
According to the type of incentives bonuses can be presented as:
- Money – a certain amount of bonus money or extra interest on the deposit, this type of bonus is expressed in monetary terms.
- Free spins – free spins in a fixed or progressive amount, which are provided to players in one or more popular slots.
- Free bets – the most common type of bonuses for live casinos, is a free bet or a certain amount of them.
According to the purpose of the bonuses are:
- Registration Bonus – is intended for new players of the project as a gift for creating a game profile.
- The welcome package, which is a combination of several types of bonus rewards, is also intended for new players.
- Regular bonuses for regular players – usually expressed as an extra percentage on each subsequent deposit.
- Bonuses for VIP-players – provided as a gift for an increase in game status.
- Promotional bonuses are provided as part of a promotion.
- Cashback – the return of a certain portion of the money lost to the players.
- Reload bonuses – designed to maintain the interest of regular players, or return users who have not used the services of the project.
- Bonuses on promo codes – provided to players on a permanent basis, etc.
Also, bonuses can be divided by the frequency of deposits and provided both once and on a permanent basis, depending on the conditions of a particular offer.
How to Use the Bonuses
There is nothing complicated about using bonuses. All you have to do is look at the “Bonuses” section of your chosen project, choose an offer to your liking and fulfill the conditions specified in the rules.
For example, you are not yet a casino player and want to get a no deposit bonus for registration. You should:
- Go to the official website of the online casino.
- Click the “Register” button.
- Create a personal game profile by completing the registration form (as a rule, it is necessary to specify the phone number or e-mail address, make up a password and agree with the rules of the project).
- Verify the account and make a deposit.
- Get your bonus.
Done! Now you can use your signup bonus. However, do not forget that your winnings will be available for withdrawal only after the conditions of wagering are completely fulfilled.
What to Pay Attention to When Choosing a Bonus
Here’s what to look for when choosing a bonus to get the most out of the game and winnings.
The most important thing to pay attention to is the wagering conditions, namely, the wager. Wager is the wagering coefficient (the amount of bets that must be made to be able to withdraw money from the account), expressed as “x”. To calculate the wagering, you need to multiply the bonus amount by the wager. For example, if you are offered a bonus of $100 with a wager x20, you should bet $100 x 20 = $2000 and you can withdraw.
You also need to pay attention to the fact how much you have to deposit in order to get the bonus. If the amount of your deposit will be below the designated threshold, the conditions will not be implemented and you will not receive a bonus.
Often popular projects offer bonuses with progressive amounts – the higher the deposit amount, the more lucrative gift awaits you. Another important point – the minimum bets that count towards the wagering. Bets below this value do not count towards the wagering. Also, limits may be set and the maximum bet amount, to avoid “bonus hunting” and money laundering.